Ovral L composition is a prescribed medication it helps to avert undesired pregnancy. This medicine is consumed by women who don’t want a baby after having unprotection sexual activity. This medicine contains Levonorgestrel of 0.15mg and Ethinyl Estradiol of 0.03mg. It is very beneficial for birth control and it comes in 21 pack and 28 packs with different prices and it will be cost-effective. This tablet is a contraceptive pill that is used for birth control and it is a combination of estrogen and progestin, both should be in small dosage and enough to stop pregnancy.
What is the working guidelines of Ovral Drug?
The working mechanism of this medicine is that it releases of ovulation during menstruation It increases the heavy bleeding and helps to avert sperm from reaching the fertilization and it changes the coating of the womb and to avert connection of a fertilized egg.
What is the consumption method?
This medicine is used to stop unprotected pregnancy and the dose of this tablet should be taken once in a day for 28 days after having food. Consumers should follow their expert's instructions. One should complete the course within a given period of time. You should not continue your dosage for long period of time without consulting your experts and should not stop the medication suddenly.
Missed dose: If you missed the dose then immediately consult your doctor. It may cause some severe reactions and the missed dose may increase the risk of your pregnancy.
Overdose: You had taken an extra dose of your medicine then immediately consult your doctor before it gets severe.
What are the uses of this drug?
There are various uses of this medicine they are:
- Oral contraceptive
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Irregular periods
- Fibroids in the uterus
- Pelvic pain
- Ovral l tablet for delaying periods
- Pelvic inflammation
- Benign Ovarian cysts
- Iron deficiency anemia
There are some uses of Oral L which is very helpful. Ovral l tablet price is cost-effective Consumers can purchase it easily.
What are the expected symptoms of the drug?
This medicine has common as well as severe side effects which are listed below.
Severe intestine pain
Heavy menstrual bleeding
Nausea and vomiting
Pain in the spinal cord
Swelling in hands and feets
Trouble in Breathing
These are some common and severe side effects. If you detect any side effects then immediately consult your expert.
Who should not consume Ovral L drug?
If a person is allergic to this drug then stop consuming this medicine.
People who are allergies to estrogen products should stop consuming this pill
This medicine should be avoided by a person who has a lot of irregular flow of blood from the vagina.
Consumers who have breast cancer should stop using this medicine it is harmful to them to consume this medicine.
Patients who have heart and blood problems and liver diseases should stay away from this medication.
What are the Provisions/Cautions taken while consuming Ovral tablet:
- Problems such as diabetes, obesity, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, minor hypertension,Migraine problem, Mental illness, and gallbladder problem, one should stop using this medicine it is unsafe and before consuming this medicine always consult your doctor.
- You should not share your medicine with someone else.
- Keep this and other medications away from children.
- Consumers who are consuming this medicine should check their blood sugar level first, because while using this drug it may increase blood sugar in the body.
- If you are allergic to ingredients that are there in the medicine then avoid using it.
- If you have HIV+ then avoid using this medicine.
- If you are using this tablet then regularly take a checkup of your breast and gynecology.