Precautions of MTP KIT online
By Admin, MTP KIT
While on a course of MTP KIT the following things must be kept in mind:-
- If you had a history of ectopic pregnancy then iot must be shared with the doctor before starting the dose.
- If you are breastfeeding then inform your doctor about it.
- If you are using any intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCDs), then it should be removed before starting the procedure.
- If you have any medical history or taking any other medicines, then tell your doctor about it.
- Avoid any kind of heavy physical exercise causing strain to the body like running or driving as it may affect bleeding.
- Always take the medicine in its proper dose and duration as advised by the doctor. Make sure to take it with food.
- Avoid consuming alcohol during the course.
- If you have any kidney disorders then you must consult with your doctor once before taking it.
If taken orally then a combination of 200mg of mifepristone and 800 mcg of misoprostol when taken up to a time span of 59 days of gestation proves to be effective and if used vaginally then 800mcg of misoprostol should be taken under a gestation period of 63 days for good results.
ADVANTAGES OF USING MTP KIT
- Termination can be done at an early stage of pregnancy.
- It can be done privately or secretly making it look like a natural miscarriage.
- It is non invasive and non surgical method so very safe and easy.
- No anesthesia is required for this procedure.
- No big arrangements or infrastructure required to carry the procedure.
LIMITATIONS OF USING MTP KIT
- Once the procedure is initiated it cannot be reversed. Pregnancy has to be terminated. If by any chance the pregnancy continues then there might be a risk of foetal malformation.
- Bleeding may occur for 10 to 15 days.
- There may be side effects of the involved drugs of the MTP KIT.
- Regular follow-ups or at least three clinic visits are required during the MTP procedure.
After completing the course as prescribed by your physician, if the abortion you feel is incomplete then it may result in serious medical complications which may lead to hospitalization or surgery. So it is highly recommended to go for an ultrasound after the abortion to check for any remaining traces and avoid any complications.
AVAILABILITY AND CONVENIENCE
MTP KIT is easily available online at affordable prices and can be delivered at your doorstep. You can use it at your home or any other place of your convenience under a little bit of medical supervision.
Heavy vaginal bleeding may occur after taking the medications. But if the bleeding lasts for more than 12 days or if you suffer from acute abdominal pain then inform your doctor immediately.